Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Mom Game

I acknowledge that I openly say how those moms that have it "all together" and make all the crafty stuff at home.... drive me crazy..... but during this time of the year I have an urge to try to step up my mom game.... Its the holidays....

So I would like to share with you what I did to make myself feel like I was a "crafty mom".

Two things ...

1. I made "frosted Cranberries"  or sugar berries.... essentially they are just cranberries covered in sugar but they look like they are covered in snow... sweet and tart... plus they are super easy to make....  If anyone actually reads this... just comment below and let me know if you want the recipe  and I will post it

2. Since it is christmas season it is also Tamale Season... not as easy to do as the cranberries, but its a family project...... this is more of a family recipe so sorry can't share...

So ... just two things that make me feel like i have it more together than i probably do.

No comments:

Post a Comment